The Hyde 11 Balmoral Rd, Singapore 259796 Last updated on 2019 December 09 03:12
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
The Hyde is an oasis tucked away in Goodwood Hill, right next to the sparkle and excitement of the renowned Orchard Road. Created by award-winning bespoke developer Aurum Land, The Hyde melds modern life and its luxuries with the grace of nature into a living statement of art. Inspired by the avant-garde approach of the Serpentine Pavilions set in Hyde Park, UK, The Hyde is an aesthetic construct balancing harmoniously against a backdrop of abundant nature. Full height glazed façades and sashless windows translate into uninterrupted and expansive views. The Hyde is an invitation to living without borders, accented by elegance.
The Hyde condominium welcomes its inhabitants to a thrilling lifestyle at the heart of the city This residential freehold project is enticing investors for two primary reasons: unique location and facilities/amenities. All and all the project possesses a lot of conveniences as well as opportunities for buyers.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- FREEHOLD Development in Prime area
- Created by award-winning developer Aurum Land
- Inspired by the avant-garde approach of the Serpentine Pavilions set in Hyde Park, UK
- The Hyde offers a peaceful and serene environment.
- Smart home systems with multiple levels of security provides homeowners and their designated guests diplomat-level privacy.
- Flourish in luxury by living smart, with selected smart home devices. Selected units will enjoy private lift lobby access direct to their home.
- An expansive view of Goodwood Hill
- The holistic benefits of the surrounding parks and greenery are for everyone in the family.
Located within numerous prestigious schools and amenities buyers at The Hyde will be able to live in one of the best and the most ideal prestigious location. Strong connectivity and strong amenities around makes this development ideal for living. This development is located close to Newton MRT Station and next to Orchard Shopping belt. This area is well connected to different parts of the Singapore as bus stops and express ways are at minutes’ walk. Also, Central Business District in Raffles Place and Marina Bay are easily accessible; all in the heart of Singapore.